Amazon Prime Day 2023 is nearly here.
What is Prime Day?
This two-day shopping frenzy starts on Tuesday, July 11th, and runs through July 12th, delivering thousands of deals only available to active Prime subscribers.
How can you take part?
Prime Deals are exclusively for Amazon Prime Subscribers. If you’re not already a subscriber, you will have to sign up.
The good news is you don’t have to spend any money to subscribe unless you want to.
Amazon has a free 30-day free trial which you can access HERE.
You may not find everything you want for your next holiday during the sale, but this shopping bonanza is the perfect opportunity to stock up on a range of great travel gear and gadgets before your next holiday.
If the deals on offer tempt you, but you haven’t signed up for Prime yet, Amazon makes it super simple.
How to Sign Up and Get Prime Deals for FREE
Here’s how to sign up and get all the goodies and discounts without spending a cent.
First – head over to the Prime sign Up Page. It looks like this:
- Sign up for FREE by choosing ‘Start your free 30-Day trial.’(OR, you can choose a plan by scrolling down the page to see all the paid options. That part looks like this:
- If you don’t already have an Amazon Account, you’ll have to create one. Click on Try Prime free for 30 days and then Create your Amazon account to set one up with your name, email, and password. We strongly recommend setting up two-factor authentication for your account as well.
- On the next page, Amazon will verify your account by sending what it calls an OTP (one-time password) to your email. Go to your email, copy the OTP, paste it into the Amazon page, and click on Verify.
- You’ll then be asked to enter your credit or debit card information.
- And you’re done!
NOTE 1: You will receive a notification before the 30-day trial ends, so if you don’t want to continue, you can cancel your Prime Membership without any cost.
NOTE 2: you can only take advantage of the free 30-day trial and then cancel it after the Prime Day sales are over once. So you won’t be able to use the same details next year when Prime Day comes around again.”
Amazon Prime Benefits
Just a few of the cool things included are:
- Access to Prime Video, its streaming video service;
- Free and faster shipping on purchases (with two-day delivery for many items and even same-day delivery for some);
- Discounts on a selection of Amazon Fresh and Whole Food groceries;
- Amazon Music Prime audio streaming (Not to be confused with the more extensive Amazon Music Unlimited, which is an additional $8.99 / month for Prime members. BUT you get 4 months Free during PRIME DAY
- Prime Gaming, which includes a free Twitch channel subscription;
- Unlimited photo storage (along with 5G of video storage); and
- Prime Reading gives you access to a rotating library of comics, books, and magazines and early access to a curated selection of new books.
- There are other benefits depending on which country you’re from. US customers get access to pharmacy discounts, free access to Grub Hub, and more.
You can share your Prime account — and most of its features — with one other adult, along with a teen and/or a child. And, as you’ll see below, you get a 30-day free trial so that you can try it out and get all the Prime Day specials before you decide whether to continue the subscription.
So what are you waiting for? Get Shopping!
Disclosure: Note that some of the links and advertisements on this page lead to products from our partners. If you buy something after using those links, we may earn a small commission from the sale. However, you have our assurance that you won’t pay any more than you would by buying directly from their site. And we promise to only link to products or companies we’ve used personally, been recommended by trusted family, friends, or travel buddies, or researched thoroughly before adding them to the list. You may also see other links served to you by Google. These will display products that Google thinks you want to see. If you click on those advertisements, we also get paid a small (minuscule) amount. If you want to know more about how you help to fund our travels without costing you a cent – then CLICK THIS LINK for a more comprehensive explanation.